By default, all sites have the 'Duplicates may exist' function/icon to indicate where two or more candidates' profiles have the same first and last name. This Manage duplicate feature allows Recruiter users to review candidate profiles, and after reviewing, apply markings to indicate that they have:
- Confirmed that they ARE NOT a duplicate profile.
- Confirmed that they ARE a duplicate profile.
- Link duplicate candidate profiles together and select which one should be the master profile (which will be the profile used going forward).
Scenarios where you might use this feature are:
- There two or more different people called Jane Smith registered on your site. They all have the same first and last name fields, therefore SnapHire has automatically applied the 'duplicates may exist' icon to all of the candidate profiles.
- There are two candidate profiles for a lady called Mary Brown - she has registered on your site using two different email addresses. When registering she provided the same first and last name information, therefore SnapHire has automatically applied the 'duplicates may exist' icon to both profiles.
- There are two candidate profiles for Elizabeth Green - she has registered on your site twice using two different email addresses. SnapHire has not applied the 'duplicates may exist' icon to the profiles because when registering she provided Elizabeth as the first name on one profile, and Liz on the other (i.e. different first name information), but you discovered the duplication in another way.
Please review these related articles for more information:
- Duplicate related job seeker icons
- Using the 'Manage duplicates' screen
- LINK button
- UNLINK button
- Apply NOT DUPLICATE PROFILE button
- Remove NOT DUPLICATE PROFILE button
- Searching for duplicate job seeker profiles
- Duplicates FAQ
Please contact Client Success for more information.