This article includes frequently asked questions about advertising a pipeline.
- What should I put as the close date?
- How can I make my category selections display better on my careers site advert?
- What information should I include in my pipeline advert text?
- How can I make my pipeline advert visible to candidates on the careers site once it's been open for a while?
Pipeline adverts normally don’t have an application close date as generally a pipeline is left open for applications unless it’s a seasonal pipeline recruiting for fixed-term roles.
The SnapHire web team can assist with creating a better presentation of the category values
Instead of showing every individual value when viewing the list view and advert details view, “Multiple values +” can be displayed. The full list will be present if the candidate clicks the + symbol
Contact the SnapHire Client Success team if you would like this implemented on your careers site.
Consider including information about the application process so the candidate's expectations around communication are clear from the start
If you’re collecting a lot of information in the application form to help with efficient screening, explain that the candidate only has to fill in one application form to be considered for multiple roles.
4. How can I make my pipeline advert visible to candidates on the careers site once it’s been open for a while?
You could make your pipeline a featured job or even create a microsite for the pipeline with extra information
Contact the SnapHire Client Success team for more information on how these features could be utilised on your careers site