Where Pipeline jobs are utilized on your site, you may have the option to turn a standard job into a child job.
To convert a standard job to a pipeline 'child' job:
- Check that there is an appropriate existing pipeline parent job with the job status of 'Open'.
- Check there are no applications already submitted to your standard job - if there are, you will not be able to convert the standard job to a pipeline child job.
- Select the job to be converted, then choose JOB \ Other \ Convert to child:
- From the drop-down list, select the appropriate pipeline 'parent' job.
- Click the 'Convert job to pipeline child' button.
- The job will be converted and the small funnel icon will be displayed next to the job title in job list view.