If you would like an agency/sourcing agency user to assist you by submitting applications to a job, you will need to:
- Associate the agency with a job
- Advise the agency about the job
- Possibly, Edit the 'maximum number of candidates' for the job
To associate an agency to submit applications to a job:
- Check your job status - in order for agencies to submit applications to your job, the job status needs to be either 'On hold' or 'Open' (but does not need to be visible on the careers site).
- Go to the job details screen. On the right-hand side, you will see the 'Posted to Agencies' panel:
- Click on the 'Add new agency posting' link.
- The 'Create agency post for ...' screen will appear:
- In the first drop-down field, select the agency you would like to invite to submit applications for this job.
- In the second drop-down field, select the agency user who is the primary person to notify at the agency regarding this job (other agency users from the same agency will still be able to submit applications for this job).
- Click 'Create' to link the agency to the job.
- You will be returned to the job details page.
- In the 'Posted to Agencies' panel you will see the name of the agency you have just linked to the job, and the maximum number of applications the agency is currently allowed to submit to this job (the default number set by your organisation).
TIP: Click on the agency name in the widget to see the details of the agency posting displayed below the widget.
After you have associated an agency with your job, any agency users from the agency you have linked to your job will now be able to see and submit candidates to your job if/when they sign in to your careers site. As there is no automatic email invitation sent to the primary contact at the agency about the job you have associated them with, you may like to either phone them or send them an email advising them about the job.
To email the primary contact at the agency:
- Choose AGENCIES \ Send request to agency.
- An email message will appear.
- Review the default email that will be sent to the agency user and add any other information you wish to include.
- On the right-hand side, you can see (and edit if required) the maximum number of candidate applications they are allowed to submit for this job.
- Click OK to send the email.
- Choose AGENCIES \ Edit agency user to change the agency user who is the primary contact at the agency for this job.
- Applications submitted by the agency will appear in the Incoming (or similar) bucket of the job along with other applicants for the role.
- Agency candidates are identified by a yellow dot next to their name in SnapHire.
To change the 'maximum number of candidates' an agency can submit for your job:
- Go to the job details screen.
- Choose AGENCIES \ 'Edit number of candidates'.
- The current maximum number of applications for this job will appear (the default number that has been defined by your organisation, or a number previously set by yourself or another Recruiter user).
- Edit the maximum number of applications allowed to reflect your requirements.
- Click OK.