This article explains the steps for using and configuring bucket views within SnapHire.
Before proceeding you will need to be granted the permission 'Can manage bucket views'. This permission grants users the ability to create, edit and manage the bucket views used on their SnapHire site. The 'Manage bucket views' option becomes available under the 'Application settings' heading on the 'Admin' page (accessible via the 'More' drop-down navigation tab).
Managing your bucket views
You can edit, copy or add a new bucket view specifically for a selected bucket and workflow.
To manage your bucket views:
- Go to the Admin tab > Application settings and select the 'Manage bucket views' option.
- 'Add view' to create a new bucket view or,
- 'Edit' next to the existing bucket view you want to make changes to, or
- 'Copy' next to the existing bucket view you want to make a copy of.
- Select or deselect fields to change your bucket view.
- Drag and drop the fields in the order you want.
- Click 'Ok'.
- If you have created a new view, you will need to complete the mapping for the applicable workflow and buckets.
Mapping your bucket views
- Go to the Admin tab > Application settings and select the 'Manage bucket views' option
- Select 'Map' to map or view where the bucket view is used and on which workflows.
- Select 'Save' at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
TIP: You can also add or remove job questions on a job-by-job basis by using the 'Manage display columns' option on the 'Questions' tab of the job wizard.
For assistance, please contact the SnapHire Client Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.